Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

puppy holiday

Today i couldn’t believe my eyes when i got on the bus and i saw a whole bunch of dogs
Sitting in seat’s ready to go on their holiday. And i know where dogs love going and it’s
A fun dog and puppy park.Or the beach.And i have never been on a trip with my pets but
I know how to make a trip go great with my pets when their going on a trip with me.
Number one always bring their favourite toys with you when their going on a trip with you.
Number two never leave there favourite food at home.Number three always play with them.
Number four always stop the car sometimes so they can have a break.And i also know they
Would describe their bus trip as a nice relaxing time with you.and also maybe they would also Say they kind of liked the trip if you bought them a cool as toy.And i have been through
long trip. And i was going Tonga and i passed the time by sleeping watching movies and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment