Pages

Sunday 13 October 2019

What is your Birthstone?


Hey everybody! I am so Sorry I did not post In like 12 days and that was
because I had NO ideas and I was working on this , Crazy right? I was
learning facts about all gemstones so It took me forever and I was Clueless
what to post! also I was going to work on somethig else but I didn'y know ,
I will Post MORE in term 4 and in week days and weekends! Hope you
understand also Make sure to comment which gemstone is you Birthstone
in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hello/ Greeting Valessa, my name is Yolanda and my birth stone is February and this is intresting I like what you ost in the holidays and have you been reply to my comment on your blog and I replied to the comment that you have been leaving on my blog I would like to say thank you for leaving the comment on my blog you are a sweet girl thank you so much!!

    From Yolanda
    Thank You Valessa You are Sweet!!!!
    Thank You!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi valessa it's me kingston my birthstone is sapphire September I like it because it's so shiny and I like the colour blue Thank you valessa I like how you showed us all the birthstone I really like them Thank you so much and see you at school Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete