Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Teaser week , day 3

  Activity 1 

 This Activty was about The water in Africa and the kids who dont have any clean water and have to drink dirty water and collect water from the dirty rivers and under sand damps .

                                                           Activity 2  

This Activity is about What people are proud of and I had interviewd  3               people , I Interviewd Kolopa , Julia , and Kingston and they had a lot of nice things to say and what they were proud of (:

              

                                                      Activity 3 

 This Activity was about People and our life and who has a significant impact in our life , I decided to do My big brother because he is a great influence to me and my siblings (: 2

             

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Valessa, I hope you are having a groovy day!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading the blog posts over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    I love how creative your posts are, they are so bright and colour which makes them super eye-catching! The way you’ve designed them with the writing in boxes makes it really clear to read - ka pai! I especially liked activity 3 - your big brother sounds like a fantastic person, you and your family must be super grateful to have him around! That’s so cool that he’s had a positive impact on your life!

    Thanks for your brilliant posts, I hope you will keep blogging with us over the summer. On the 16th of December (next Monday) you can start the Week 1 activities.

    Have a good day and keep up the awesome mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Valessa

    Just a friendly reminder that the Summer Learning Journey programme has already started, therefore you can now stop with your teaser week blogs and go straight into week 1. You will be able to get points for week 1 onwards, so you can be in to win some awesome prizes!

    Here is the link to get you started:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities?authuser=0

    Really looking forward to reading your blog posts!

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete