Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

The Little Demon Part 1

The Little Demon Part 1

(This will be finished soon or during the weekends Maybe :) also my ending was inspired by fnaf 4 . Sorry this isn't that good but I will make The next part better than this


Hi , My Name is Elizabeth .  . . ! I Live in a small little cottage deep in the forest with my mom and little brother Chris , I am 9 years old ,  My dad passed away 2 years ago Due to cancer , It was really sad but I knew he was in a better place , we don’t get to visit my dad often but we try . Everything was running pretty smooth for us in the afternoon , Me and Chris were outside on a pitch black night looking for our puppy Yuki . My Mum was sleeping in her room , we didn’t wanna wake her up  so we headed out ourself (8 Months ago) “Yuki-! Where are you-? Come out its not hide & seek time” I heard twitching noises and chris hung onto me shivering . “Aw chris are you okay buddy-?” As soon as Chris could reply we heard a little bark , Chris zoomed off yelling “YUKI!” he ran off and I chase after him . Suddenly he fell into a black portal my eyes widened I looked down at the portal and then I saw red glowing bright eyes staring at me . I couldn’t see who it was but it looked like a something instead of a somebody or someone . Then the wind slammed against me like it was pushing me in- 

 I then started having the vision of the red eyes in my head and I felt like something was moving through-out my body and I felt really dizzy and I then hit the ground . “What are you doing here-?!” my eye sight becomes blurry then my ears start ringing crazy , I faint and I have a little dream . My dream was me floating in the air with only blackness around me . I See chris floating in the air then crying , it looks like he was crying blood , I start yelling “Chris-! Where are we?!” then the blackness gets swirled up and it looks like he’s in a cellar in a corner then- I Pulled up from my sleep seeing Mariel staring at me with other people I say “ Where am I?! And where were you!” she pauses me then says “Calm down , its fine . . . Now how did you get here?” I reply “Err- My little brother fell down the portal I fell in . . . “ she says “You looked like you were struggling in your sleep “ Then again I got ringing noises blasting in my ear my hair suddenly turned deep black and my eyes turned red . I grew little horns on my head and I didn’t feel like . . . Myself . . . A little portal appeared and dragged me in it . I found myself in a cellar lying next to crates and chris standing there with tears dripping down his eyes . It looked like he was scared of me . 

I look around and see other people staring at him like he was a piece of gold or something . They start racing towards him and somehow I ran to him like in a blink of an eye . I start growling at them and then . . . they were all lying on the floor with blood , I turn back into myself and . . . I see bodies lying on the ground , chris grows little black wings and a little halo appear from the top of his head . I see monsters around us and we teleport into a little room and we have a little flashlight appear in our hand then little doors on  the side . a little voice says “You will have to survive a few nights or a week to get out of here” Chris says “They want to get me … they told me last night that they would kill Yuki “ Then I hear noises coming from the doors . . . Then chris starts running to the doors flashing lights .

To be continued . . .

(Should I make a part 2-? Maybe -w- also this was pretty rushed sorry if its bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment