Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

The grate day

One day Valessa and her mother and her sister and her friend wanted to go to the swimming pools. Because it was so sunny, Valessa felt hot. then valessa just had to ask her mother to go to the pools when valessa asks her she said yes and then we drove off to the pools.

when they got there Valessa jumped into the pool. her sister and her friend went to the big kids pool then  her untie came with her son.  when he was swimming his togs came off and his mum saw it.

She grabbed His towel and put it on him. His sister was laughing hard out loud. then she swam deep down to get his towel. when we got it we put it back on him and he bagin to swam and laugh then I ask my brother if he wants to play catch and he said “yes”


2 comments:

  1. Hi Valessa I like your story about the pool. I like your picture. I like it a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi valessa its Hannah mi a little bite sad because of everyone 😭

    ReplyDelete