Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

My trip in the holidays to the trampoline park.

In the holidays i was going to a trampoline park i was so excited i new i would have fun with my sister and my brother and also my mum but it was way fun when my sister told me my mums friend and her kids are coming i was so happy for my friend called meh meh and also my little brother aisea was happy his friend Ellie was coming we were so happy. So first me and my mum and my sister and brother went to her friends house then when we arrived to her friends house she was gone to do something but  her kids could stay because the kids had there older brother and sisters with them. So next when we were at my mums friends house we felt bored cause my mums friend had no TV but it all right my sister brought 2 little containers that were filled  with bubbles so in meanwhile we played with bubbles that my sister was blowing them. Then after we were finished playing with the bubbles me Ellie and meh meh and aisea were playing pillow fight. then after we were done doing that Lina my mums friend was back then all of us went in car we all had to go in our cars Lina cause we had a car it was black my car but Lina had a blue car then we decided to go eat first so we first went to KFC to eat cause Lina thought we should eat KFC because it would make us full .then  we all were all full then we had to do one more thing so first we went to the car parking under a shopping place then after when Lina was done we finally went to jump the trampoline we could call the trampoline park jump because that is really what the name of the trampoline park so first we has to pay for socks to wear so we do not slip on the trampolines. Then when we finished paying we had to wait with everyone that was waiting for there turn then finally they were nearly done and everyone ran onto the basket ball place while me meh meh and Ellie and aisea went on the trampolines. Then onto   jumped down  onto a trampoline and a person that came with me  jumped one trampoline i was on  and an one of my leg fell on the tramp in a hurting way i could not move my leg till a lady came put me on a bench and gave me a ice pack then my mum came up the steps and asked whats wrong and i told her the hole story then the lady asked me whats my name and what do i feel i pick pain so i left the ice pack on my leg and i stayed on the bench i was sitting on till it healed so i could get back up again then when i was ready i told the lady. And then i went back to the trampolines then after a while i  went into a place that was called a foam pit it was big deep pit fulled with pink fluffy squares. First meh meh  went on so She had to use  the swing and meh meh would not let go in till the swing stops then aisea went on and did the same thing as Meh Meh after a long we could use swing we had to jump in the foam pit then after i jump and my sock was coming  off so i still tried on pulling me up  then i came out with my then next i went to buy a drink then when we were still playing  it was time to go then we went and my mum said good bye then we went  back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment