Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Matariki Art

                                            Matariki fun day . . . !

               Today on Friday 26 of June it was matariki fun day and we were      about to see which activites we were about to do for the whole 6 hours of school! There was Cooking , arts and crafts , Sports , Movie making and I was put in arts and craft , My class I was in was room 7 and the teacher was Mr Goodwin For art we had to create a galaxy kind of art , Here is my art I made it didn't take long took maybe a hour or less to make this . 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Valessa!
    It looks like you were busy in Mr Goodwin's class making awesome pastel drawings. I love the way you have blended the blues and crimson/pink colours in the centre of your piece. The white markings are the finishing touch to make it look like a galaxy night sky!

    ReplyDelete