Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Year 7 Step up program

                                        Year 7 Step up program 

                                             (My Experience)

         Last week on wednesday (5th of August) the year 8's all went to Year 8 Leadership ,  there was only year 7's for the last 3 days since the year 8's went off to year 8 leadership camp , we did a step up program to help year 7's step up and Jump out of their comfort zone , My Experience I had was pretty fun but at times I didn't really want to do some activity's because stepping out of my comfort zone gets me nervous , one activity I did participate in (without being too nervous about my comfort zone) was the stacking cups challenge . I had 2 goes and was pretty calm about the activity , My experience was pretty fun but my mood was pretty nervous Lots of times but besides that from my experience I learnt to step out of your comfort zone (Even If I didn't want to I still tried at some points) 

(A Photo of the stacking cup games - my group was the right side)

No comments:

Post a Comment