Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

cross country

As I stood at the starting line, waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “Go,”  I felt as if i had butterflies fluttering inside my stomach. And also i felt like i had bees buzzing in my stomach. And i felt so nervous to run with everyone watching the race it was like everyone was watching a horse race and did not know lots of  people were interested in this race.And also i imagined that not much people would pay attention to the race. So as Mr Burt was about to yell go i got dizzy and everything i saw when i was standing looked blurry to me.Then Mr Burt yelled go then everyone started running then i started to get tired to much and stopped for little while. Then started run then after a while i saw the finish line then i knew that's when i start to sprint so sprinted to the finish line and finished my race.Then i took a drink of water and then sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment