Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

design your own rocket

Today i have made my own rocket ship and it has ship has 3 smalls windows on each side and my pattern on my rocket ship is a orange  line in the middle of the rocket ship then the other 2 parts are coloured yellow.Then i have a bigger window on the bottom of the line.



Next on top of my rocket ship it's metal. So next i have a red booster at the bottom.now it is time to find out what the power of the rocket ship is and it's funny the first power for a clue to see what the power of the rocket ship  is if i want to swim i have to get in my shower with my togs and wash myself.Then i press a button in the pool then  chocolate milk fills the pool then i get to swim and drink at the same time so my secret powers for my rocket ship are secret buttons.    


When i was about to board my ship my stuff were gone from my bag and i saw little tiny footprints that were dirty that leaded me  into the room something was in the bed. Then it jumped on me and took the blanket off itself it had a notice saying sparkle.And the robot dog was a girl and it was a pink sparkly robot dog and  i saw no one was there with her  so i kept the little robot dog and she started to blast up in the air and little sparkles came out of her boosters  and she touched the button gently she wanted to swim in the chocolate milk pool.So i knew she  was not waterproof so i upgraded her to be waterproof so he pressed the button and went to swim in the pool.And also i upgraded her so he could be busy swimming.Then we started to blast off into space.And my boosters started to blast with flaming fire coming out of it the flames of the fire seemed so hot like lava.And there was smoke coming out of the boosters too then we started to go to space.



After i was in space i felt weak so i went to get drink of hot chocolate.Then after i got a drink i accidentally drop my drink then i closed my eyes by my drink did not spill  it was floating in the air the i noticed that it looked weird in the air so the as i was driving i stopped the rocket to go check on  sparkles and she was gone then i went in my room and she was sleeping on my bed. Then i went back to driving and when i was driving i saw lots of big rocks heading to my ship so i tried to dodge the rocks but i couldn't so then a big rock scraped my ship the i landed on a weird rocky planet and it felt weird then i put my helmet on and stayed on the planet for days until i was bored. So then i made my own place to stay and i built a city then i stayed there till i could fix my ship the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment