Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

If I were a time traveller...

If I were a time traveller i would travel to the future and hope to see , flying cars, robots , metal buildings , new food that would taste really Delicious! . I also hope that houses could like upgrade  to like really massive mansions and like have lasers to block the entry of the house and to unlock the house you would have to put in a secret code . I really want to see  a lot of new inventions to like make trampolines that bounce you high up to the sky , Also I really hope that the future could have portals to new dimensions  , I also wish that people could teleport But nobody could teleport into ANY house to rob because EVERY House would have a security lock and a force field over it and only the Person who
owned the house can disable the force field anytime they Want . I would wish for food to just teleport to you whenever you click Your fingers or just say “I want food please” and also I wish that if I Asked for drinks they would do the same thing . I also wished that people owned pets like puppy's that would have 
superpowers and every Person could be able to understand every single word the
thing could Say like if a pup says “ Roof roof!” The person would hear like “ can we go to the park!” or whatever the Animal was saying . That would be SOOOOO Cool! . I would love to see that kind of world  because I would love that world and it would be SOOOOOOO COOL! And Whoever Lives in that kind of world they are  so lucky!!! wish that people could breath under water and be really Smart! , and people could teleport! I also hope there is portals! So that  People could go to other dimensions! . I also got this really cool Idea from my friend and she said she would like to see what the would Happen in the end of the world and that inspired me and that is my Next destination! . In the end of the world I think I would see People  Screaming really loud , The colour of the sky would be Dark purple With black smoke swirling around , That would be kinda scary! I would Not like that kind of world EVER! .

No comments:

Post a Comment