Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

What do I like most a bout New Zealand By:Valessa(:


  What do I like most about New Zealand? I love that we have food that is really nice . Australia ,They have kind of yucky pies! they think They have the most nice meat pies but really they don’t ,Their pies are not as good as our pies in New Zealand . I Think that the Pavlova in Australia Is a little funny and taste different to the Pavlova in New Zealand . I love that we have beach’s near us because I have heard that it Takes half-a day just to go to the beach . I also like that we have Better chips than U.S.A and that we have a Country that will Al way's let us be our self's even if we are different! . I love that We are all kind in New Zealand But we are all Good and their is
hardly any harm in New Zealand . We all are Welcome In New Zealand!
. We all celebrate each others culture So we are all welcome to stay in New
Zealand because the Door’s are always open For each other! . I Love New
Zealand Just the way it is! I love that their are so many cultures in NZ It is just a beautiful country with kind hearten people an Happiness . I love that
people will always be nice and that People will always be kind and that we
all are nice and we have Good food and we have water that is fresh and
clean and that We will always have a kind place for any culture . We are
always Welcomed to New Zealand and that we have the right to be Different in New Zealand! . People should never be sad that they are
Different because people should be happy they are Different . I love New Zealand just the way they it is nothing has to change in New Zealand because
it is a kind loving Country .

No comments:

Post a Comment