Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

My Name

[For this Writing we had to write about what our name means and how we got
it] 


My name is a french name Choosen from a beautiful place in the world called Paris ,  I am named after My cousin Her name is Valessa like mine and she is a mother and finished university not long , how they choose my name was when I was a small little baby (Few months old) My mother asked her oldest sister (My aunty Mele)  that lives In USA . She was really honoured to pick me a name! she had a few suggestions but the name she really thought that would be beautiful and match me was the name Valessa , she thought it was a really great name . She thought the name was really perfect and my mother had few thoughts but she thought it would match too , to me my name means Lovely because my name is really lovely and because it match’s me quite well .  So thats how I got my name .

No comments:

Post a Comment