Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Visual Mihi Term 1

For this DLO we had to First Draw things that are important to us on Hyperstudio , Next we had to Take a photo of ourself on Photo Booth , Then we had to Trace ourselves (ONLY OUR FACE) After that we put the whole Project (Art) Together! the Cross and Bible Represents Church and That my Family always Prays , The Book shelf and books Represents My love for reading because at times I read LOTS of books at home (Chapter books Not Picture Books) and the tongan Flag represents me and my  family's culture , and the Word Friends and the sun Shows That my friends are important to me .

4 comments:

  1. Greetings valessa, You did a great job on drawing your visual mihi. Your very creative when you've drawn a background on your photo. I love all the great details you've added to all the four sides. keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Valessa,
    You did a really great Job of doing you Visual Mihi, You are so creative and positive. I really enjoyed the reading part, it looks like you have work so hard to finish this of.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo E lelei valessa, i love your visual mini the part that i like was the reading and it look like you work hard you did great keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Valessa. I really like your visual mihi, your drawing is AMAIZING! I really like your drawing of you, you really made it really interesting with the stars and the blue background. My favorite part of your visual Mihi is your drawing of you. You should check out mine on my blog. Just click on my name.

    ReplyDelete