Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

My letter about Myself

Kia ora , My name is Valessa . I am a year 7 in room 5 (Miss IIaoa’s class)
I am full- tongan and I was raised in auckland . I am named after my cousin ,
my name is a french name . I have three siblings , my big brother’s name is Sione . He is twenty-three years old and Goes to university in the city ,  my sister hilary
the second oldest is thirteen years old and just started college this year , my little brother Aisea is the youngest out of all of us which makes me the third oldest out of my siblings . Aisea is 8 years old turning 9 soon and is a year 4 , I enjoy drawing ,Writting , and playing with friends . I am a very shy girl and I dont often Talk to people much and im not very confident when it comes to speaking in front of people . I am not confident when it comes to swimming and speaking in front of 10 or more , I like to work idependantly at some times and perrfer to work alone at times so I can concentrate . My favourite food to eat is sushi and salmon because It tastes just amazing  ,my two hobbys I did when I was a little girl was Gymnastic , Ballet , and lastly . my favourite subject in school is probably writting because it lets me explore my imaginantion and have fun . When their are times where I dont really enjoy
things at school I try my best to find the bright side in it and I try just go
with it .



No comments:

Post a Comment