Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

About me!

                         About me - 

Kia ora! My name is Valessa , Welcome to my blog  for 2020!
But first let me introduce myself for 2020 .  My name is Valessa. I am a year 7 learner in Room 5 Intermediate at Point England school In Miss IIaoa’s class , I am 11 years old turning 12 in a few more months and I'm pretty excited for this year and a lot nervous at the same time . My hobbies I usually do are writing and reading, at times I read, at times I write for fun . I am a bit too quiet and I don't really like raising my voice. I'm a very shy girl who isn’t very confident at speaking in front of more than 10 people or more! My favourite colours are pink , black , and white! , I enjoy painting and colouring and drawing even if I may not be the best at it but it's something I enjoy doing (: I also like to eat sushi because I love salmon and rice with soy sauce. Also I like tuna sushi! I have 2 brothers, one older that's 23 years old and one younger that is 8 years old. I also have 1 sister that's 13 years old that just started college this year in 2020 . 

              

No comments:

Post a Comment