Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

My hero of the family

                                           The hero of My family 

[ First of all for this Writing We had to Write about who was the hero of our family for homework ]


Image result for Hero Word
 First of all , Welcome to my blog for 2020 and second of all Hello! I am here to tell you           about the hero of my family and why I think they're the hero of the family to me (: . He is
Kind and helps me with most of my problems I have and helps brighten up me and my other
siblings days at times . He's a great help and great support and does so much to help , He helps
me with work and helps support my siblings and me and me and my brother and sister just
can't thank him enough , he is really nice and just helps us all a lot and makes our days Great which helps us all a lot and he is a Great influence to us all and I love how supportive he is!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Valessa. Is your hero your dad? He sounds like he does a lot for your family so a true hero indeed. Thank you for sharing.
    Mrs Ilaoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valessa. I now know who you call your hero in your family. Its great to know you have a lot of support for your dad and he means a lot to you. Great intro on your writing. And also thank you for being very specific in your writing about why is he your hero.
    Keep it up Valessa.

    ReplyDelete