Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Kia pai te kotahi ( Better together) Writing





Kia pai te kotahi is the theme for this year and it’s a theme for the whole school . Kia pai te kotahi means better together. We can show this by helping , sharing , caring . We all need to be respectful and show kia pai te kotahi and work together as
a team , group and leaders .

I showed kia pai te kotahi at camp in week 5 at kayaking with my buddies and partners . We showed kia pai te kotahi when we were working together to steer the kayak and we helped each other steer the kayak so we wouldn’t crash . We made sure we knew which way we were supposed to paddle . That is how I showed kia pai te kotahi during term 1 at camp .

I showed kia pai te kotahi when I was learning maths with my buddies and classmates
, we helped each other with the maths problems . We also figured out the math problem that was really cool . The way we solved it was we worked all together . Sometimes work is hard and it gets a little bit annoying for some people but that doesn’t mean you have to give up . If you are stuck , all you have to do is find somebody you really trust and ask them for help . Somebody you really trust and that trusts you will help you a lot and you will help you get work done . I trust my friend and we help each other with our reading tasks . She is in my reading group so we help each other with a lot of reading tasks .

I can show kia pai te kotahi during term 2 better by helping more , being more creative , getting along with some class mates , making more friends , trying harder at new things and working out more problems with more people . In term 2, I will be more helpful .

No comments:

Post a Comment