Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

What do you wanna be when you grow up?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

When I grow up I would want to be a game designer . I would
LOVE to design games like I love to play games . It would be
The best job ever for me because I love Roblox and I would
Really love to make a game with so much  detail and good
Graphics like other games that people make . I would love
to be famous because I designed games . I would have a
Nice a house a good place to settle down and also I would
Show my siblings my game and I would really like it if they
Would love my game . I could help them clock it . They would
Be really proud . I REALLY HOPE I CAN ACHIEVE THIS GOAL
BUT IT TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT^^ . I hope I can achieve a lot
Of goal when i’m older so I can like make a company and make
People work for me so I can make a video game for a lot of kids
, I would really love if I made a game and it went viral . It would
Be my dream job i would love it but I would really need a lot of
Imagination to make a game a cool as other games even better
Than roblox and my favourite games . I just don’t know if i’m
cut out for that job but i’ll try really hard . I really wanna make
a good game for kids to play . I really want kids to be happy and
Make  a game really cool . I think that I can make a good game if
I try and also finish like university when I am older , it will be really
Cool . I want to achieve this goal and I would make a store and make
It very clean , very pretty , very cool , something that will interest kids

and people , What do you wanna be when your older . Have a awesome day
, what do you want to be when you grow up????

1 comment:

  1. hi Valessa I really like your what do you want to be when your older.I think a game designer would be a great job.What would you want to design ?

    ReplyDelete