Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

TABLE DISCUSSIONS IF YOU COULD ONLY EAT 1 FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY? ( ALSO BACK TO POSTING)

IF I COULD EAT ONLY ONE FOOD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
, WHY WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

I would choose sushi because sushi is my favourite food
and I love it . I would get a drink that is not to bad but
Maybe I would get apple juice or just normal water to keep
me healthy . I love sushi so I would choose sushi and sushi
Is not that fat well i think it is kind of healthy for us . I am not
going to pick bad food that is very bad and fat for our body .
I really like sushi a lot and besides I also don’t really know
Any other food that is my favourite . I would choose KFC but
the chicken is maybe too fat to eat for the rest of my life . Sushi
Is not that bad its really nice and I enjoy it a lot! . I would pick
Sushi because like i love all the stuff in there like the chicken
and rice . I also really like the bowls that have like rice and soy
Sauce and all the vegetables . I love the tuna sushi because like
Its really nice and i think theirs mayo in there but I cant really
Taste the mayo . I also love Apple juice because its kind of sweet
and I love Apples . If i couldn't choose apple juice I would choose
Water because doesn't water give you more health and helps you
keep fit and its the best thing to drink to keep you hydrated and
Healthy . I need to keep healthy so i would choose sushi , besides
Sushi  is something very nice to eat i love it a lot like i enjoy it! .
Sushi might just be my favourite food to eat and other people
Do not have to just copy me because they z know , they should
Just choose there own! , I hope you loved my writing and also
What would you choose if you would have to do same as me and

Not writing and you would have to really choose and why??? …...

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Valessa my name is Elly and i am a student from one of the tuhi mai tuhi atu classes and i love that this is such a unique question. I would choose to eat water melon as it is really healthy and delicious. cant wait to comment more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Elly I will make sure to comment on your blog and thanks a lot! cant wait to hear more from you! .

      Delete