Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Bounce and beyond

Yesterday on may the 26 I went to bounce and beyond with my childhood best friend Nature!  . We went to bounce and beyond  and we played Hide and seek and we ate there! , we also celebrated her Nephews 5th birthday , His name is Jason and yeah! we also got our face painted and Nature got her face painted as a panda! and I got a rainbow butterfly! we also celebrated the birthday up stairs with SO much food! , The birthday was themed as Blaze and we had so much fun! , we played their for 3 hours and we played on the slide , obstacle course , wrecking ball , bouncy castles , we had so much fun there and I can't even count how much rides we went on! ...... I had so much fun! maybe you should go there one day because it was such a blast! .

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment