Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

If my life were a movie who would I want to play me and why?

If my life were a movie who would I want to play me and why?

I would want Emma Watson to play me because she is
Very kind and honest . She was also born in France/Paris
She is very famous and shes rich and such a good actor
I love all the movies shes in because she is my favourite
Actor out of all the movies  I watched! , I know she is such
A good actor so i know she would be the right person to play
Me! , she is also very humble! I like that she is NOT a spoiled
Brat , shes’s very kind and honest and I love that that’s her
Personality and she’s kind hearted , caring , beautiful , very nice
I wish she could play my life because I kinda think she would play
My life just a tiny bit better than how I  play it heh……...I really don’t
Know anybody who would play my life really good……..But I know
That she would be amazing and awesome! I wish I could meet her
But sadly no hahahahah! ………. I would pick Emma Watson because
She inspires me a lot than any actor! . If your life was a movie who
Would you want to play you and why? Have they did anything good?

Are they famous? Rich? Poor?........

No comments:

Post a Comment