Pages

Sunday 12 May 2019

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE???

                 
                           WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE AND WHY IS IT YOUR FAVOURITE
                           MOVIE?????
                     
                       My favourite movie is Harry Potter because theirs always a adventure
                        everyday and I love that that movies is about wizards and like a lot of
                         funny scenes and I really love harry potter 4 because its very funny and
                         also my sister hates that Cedric ( Edward from twilight) dies and my sister
                          loves twilight but she still loves watching harry potter! , Harry potter is such
                           a cool movie to watch and also you can go to the place where they  filmed
                           harry potter .  I also love all the harry potter movies! all 7 movies!

                          Image result for harry potter

No comments:

Post a Comment