Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

What do you like to do together as a family? .

What do you like to do together as a family?


To me I love to bake together with my family because I am
Having fun and love to make a lot of stuff with my family .
Me and my family make’s yummy stuff like we make some
Cakes , scrambled eggs , pancakes , sponge cake , truffle
Cake , soup , we make yummy food . My family know’s so
Much about what we like to eat that we are always having
Something good to eat together . I just really love to eat
All together with my family!!! .


Also we really love to play games with each other , like me
And my big brother like to play games together like we
Love to play kingdom hearts together , my big brother
Is 22 but he is really fun to play with I really enjoy playing
With my little brother because we both play roblox together
And he always helps me on obbys and games , its really
Fun playing roblox with my brothers , also my sister i
Like to watch movies with her .   


Also i love to sing with my sister but at school i'm a silent
Night…… At school i am too shy to sing so i just keep
My voice quiet. So i do a lot of things with my family
That I just am gonna go nuts ( just joking) . so that is
Stuff iI enjoy to do together with my family!!!! .

What do you enjoy doing together with your family??? .

No comments:

Post a Comment