Pages

Friday 1 February 2019

Describing Myself

  DESCRIBING MYSELF
   Kia ora my name is Valessa and I will be describing myself .
      I am shy because i don’t really like big crowd’s surrounding me ,
      I am quiet a lot because I don’t really wanna talk but sometime’s
      I have Idea’s but i’m to shy to share them .  I love going on my
     Chromebook and doing my reading task’s , I am not a bossy
    Girl I am friendly . I am caring  because I love to cheer up people ,
    I also am imaginative  ,  I know how to make any story that is cool
    Like i know how to make sad story’s, funny story’s , cute story’s .
    I like to make story’s ,  I am not confident because i can’t say my
    Mihi or the karakia proud because i’m still building up the kinda
    Confidence . I love to make new friend’s because that is being
    Kind , also I want to share kindness with the rest of the class
    and the school , I am not funny when it come’s to joke’s i think
    I’m dry , I am also special because I am the second oldest .
    Also I am sensible ,   with any tecnolgy I own. I am creative when
   We do art and

No comments:

Post a Comment