Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Holiday recount

HOLIDAY RECOUNT
           On the holiday’s me and my family went to a camp held in
           Hamilton . And the camp was called tuhikaramea camp .
           My family held it for  a family reunion and for all  the family
           Members to see each other . we went to the camp on the
           20th or 21st of January . And the camp was a blast because
           We had really cool cabin’s . The cabin’s were so cool because
           There were massive bunk beds and also it was cool that each
           Cabin could hold 10 people inside . Also on the morning we
          Would all head down to the pavilion to get breakfast . We also
          Had to head down to the pavilion in the afternoon to get lunch ,
          Dinner . My favourite part that I enjoyed at the camp was a
           room I found and it was really cool because It had old cups and
          It looked really old because it was pretty dusty but my favourite
          Part of the room where I found a piano and it still worked fine .
         Me and my cousin’s would all go there and play songs and muck
         Around . And one of my favourite memories was on the last day .
         It was because on the last day dark at night all the adults and kids
         Headed into a bush and we found a place that we could light a bombfire.
        We stayed there for a kinda long time . Then after that we all went back
        To our cabin’s and got some rest . And that is what we did in the

        Holiday’s .

No comments:

Post a Comment