Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

If you could invite to dinner who would it be???

INVITE TO DINNER
         I would invite , Udata hikara because I love her  songs
            and I love her 2 song’s simple and clean and face my fears
           , well i like the English version and I love her voice and I like her
           Songs because she sings the song’s for my favourite game , And
           I like the song’s she writes and she is a American ,  Japanese singer
           , she also is a song writer so that is why I would invite her to dinner
           , listen to her songs , well the English version . Also she is very good
            At writing song’s and singing  . I just love her song’s a lot and my
            Little brother likes her song’s and my big sister , big brother . to me
            She is very talented at writing song’s and singing . So if you'd like
  to check out her song's just search up her name or the song's I put
In this writing BYE!!!! .

also hope you had a awesome holiday BYEEEE!!!! (: smiley face


           

No comments:

Post a Comment