Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Camp!!!


Last week on wednsday it was such a blast and it was one of the most funniest event’s on term 1 at school for team 4!!! .  It was exciting for everybody because a camp was coming up!!! , it wasn’t just a ordinarey camp for the whole school …. it was cool because it was only for the year 5 & 6!! . Also their were payments , consent form’s we would have to bring before going to camp so that they know that we are going camp . We also had to bring our bags , stuff on tuesday but some people brang it on wednsday because they couldn’t really bring it on tuesday…

Camp is an event for all the year 5s & 6s to get to know each other inside out and their strength’s also get to know their personalitys!! .  Most of all have fun because it is important to have fun so that you don’t end up gloomy , bored . I know we learn in class but we can also learn stuff at camp ,we can learn amazing things at camp also the attitude you should bring everyday to class , mostly everywhere you go , also the camp was hosted on wednsday 6th of march to -friday 8th of march  , fun part was we got to sleep in tents!!! . Each tent could have 4 , 3 , 2 , kids in , we all had partners . It was such a blast getting to know each other . Also camp is a event to have fun also sleeping away from home , making more friends, better together ,working together . From camp I did so much fun activity’s that I just have so much Highlight’s that I really really enjoyed that I really wanna tell ,So I have favourite highlights that were such a blast I was filled
With joy (: …..

I really really really loved going kayaking because it Was really fun splashing water , also one thing I kinda kept Crashing into people hehe…… I was having fun but I kinda wanted To flip the boat over because I thought it would be fun because last Year I wanted to jump out of the boat and float in the water but my Partner (who was a year 6) didn’t let me she said “ please just focus On learning on kayaking” so I did …. This year I didn’t manage too Flip over the boat because I was teaching my friend ( that was a year 5 ) how to kayak so I just stayed calm . But I really want to jump into The water ): , I still wanted to do that this year but sadly no haha(: …..  also it was fun because we had life jackets so just in case we fall out we can just float back up because maybe some people can’t swim properly .


, I really enjoyed getting reallly really soapy also really  soaked wet because it is really’s cool ,also I loved racing my friends it was such a splash it was  such a fun time . It was filled with bubbles , soap a hose to wet all the camp kids!!! . I love the slip’n slide because you get so soapy that it kinda makes you very soapy that your kinda like a snowman but instead a bubble snowman .

A big massive  thank you to the parent helpers , the office ladys , all the teachers who helped , the securitys , also thanks to my parents who let me go to the camp ,who payed for me , also thank you to the leaders for helping the team  lending a hand . alway’s helping , also big thank you to Miss Tia for helping us with the dance!! I was so shocked when I heard that we camp 1st place!!! , Thank you teachers , parent helpers , cookers , security’s , office lady’s , Mr burt , it was the most funest event right now in the year . Thank you so much help’s who made this happen , not just for me for all year the year 5 & 6s it was fun thank you , hope you be the same when camp come’s for more student’s , i know they will love it!!! .



I learned many many things at camp about myself . Also about the kids in my team also about other people too !!! , i would recommend that mostly sooo much student should so this in the future so that they come closer to each other , get to know each other inside out , bond with there friends , make new friends , earn friends , earn trust , give trust ,   most of all …….. HAVE FUN!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment