Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

If you could take your family anywhere in the whole world where would it be???

If you could take your family anywhere in the world where would

It be………

If I could take my family anywhere in the whole world  I would
Take them to Disney land because we all like Disney land , It is
Very fun there there is so much rides there and so much things
That make it very fun there , there is Disney character’s that we
All love and also it would be such a blast and one of my favourite
Memories I spended with my family . Disney land is a place that
Can bring family's closer and a family bonding place for family’s
To bond together . I wish we could go there right now while I was
Writing this . I know we will go there one day and I know Disney
Land is full of magic and suprizes . Disney land has cool , awesome
Killer rides!!! . Disney land is such a blast!!! I LOVE DISNEY LAND
That is why i would take my family to Disney land . do you agree??.

Where would you take you family if you could take them anywhere in
The whole world?????.

                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment