Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Why is it important we show respect?

Why is it important that we show respect?

It is important that we show respect because I  
know kid’s , adults , want to be respected like
How they should already be treated , if you be
Unkind that will just spread sadness and sad
Faces and angry faces , anger around where
You live , it might spread so fast that it might
Spread before you can even say OH NO or
What have I done ): , if you spread kindness
People will be at rest alsovery happy it will
Never ever  make there day with a bad attitude ,
It will make there day with a big smile! . People
Want to be treated like how everyone want’s to
Be treated , it is important to be kind because
Everybody has a good heart , everybody has
Love inside there heart , like I said badness ,
Selfishness can be erased so easlily , you just
Need to show kindness , love , everybody
Will be happy so please be nice it would make
Everbody’s day  , please please please make a
Change to the war because if we all play our part
Everybody will be at rest .Maybe it will end all
The war’s in the world where there are suffering
Family’s , people want kindness on there silver ,
Gold , normal , original plate , so please be nice
Who know’s your dream’s could come true with
Your heart , if you wanna make your dream come
True all you have to do is put all your heart into
It and  you will achieve so many dream’s so please
Be kind , it is important to be nice , that was my

Message in this writing .

6 comments:

  1. kia Ora I think it is also very important that we are all respectful and kind to each other and other people and e community.
    cant wait to hear more from you and comment more on your blogs
    I am part of the tuhi mai tuhi atu program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elly I also can't wait to hear more from you thanks for commenting ill check your posts on your blog hope i can hear more from you and you will hear more from me!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora my name is Cameron. I go to Karoro School.
    I really liked the positive attitude. Good job.
    I like to help others when they are stuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cameron so much I like to help other's when they are stuck too! . Look their is some connections ill make sure to look at your blog!

      Delete
  3. Hi Valessa, my name is Aden from Karoro School. I really like KFC too because its warm and meaty. Your work reminded me of how important it is to be kind and how even a small thing can make a big difference to the world. :) I see you have been having lots of fun keep up the great work! Please comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete