Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Kiwi sports ( Our last session that's really sad )


Last week on Thursday we learned a lot about cricket and we were having so much fun it was a blast , we like cricket I kinda like it and it was really funny too because some kids tried scooping the ball and they missed a lot!! . Also some people when they were batting they tried to hit the ball but instead they ended up spinning around like a ballerina , and that was our last session that was so sad.


Kiwi sports is a event for kids to have fun and learn a lot of sports and make new friends , also so in the future you know how to play sports . A lot of kids plan to do a lot of sports in the future so we learn how to play . So when we went to kiwi sports we would have to wear our hats to make sure we don’t get sunburn , we could wear bare feet or shoes because some kids like to wear bare feet because it’s easier to run in bare feet . At kiwi sport’s we learned so much like the how to bowl also how to bat .

We learned to bowl over arm , we also learned how to bat , it was such a splash to learn all those stuff with the coaches it was fun getting split in to groups and getting into groups . We had a lot of fun maybe you should try to do sports . Are you interested in sports? .


We learned how to bowl and a lot of skill’s , We also learned the pole shoot I was really bad at it but I gave it a shot it didn’t matter we all had our shares . I was a total disaster because sports isn’t my thing i’m not a sport person or i’m not really into sports but i kinda gave it a shot , it was hard but i’m still trying a lot to be confident and try my very best to be confident at sports  .

Thank you a lot coaches , Charlie , Jesse , Miss Va’afusuaga it was so fun you guys did a lot of work trying to teach a lot of kids I hope I see you guys again soon thank you very much I can tell a lot of kids enjoyed it because I hear a lot of kids who want to go to kiwi sport and see you guys . 

I learned how to work as a team while learning a lot of new skill’s with Charlie and Jesse , I also learned a lot of stuff from my class mates and all the people in the class . I recommend that a lot of kids should play this so they can find out about each other . 


No comments:

Post a Comment